The KN95 respirator masks are commonly used in the health sector due to their effectiveness against airborne particles. KN95 masks are designed to stop 95% of particles more than 0.3 microns big and are effective against chemicals, dust, and airborne diseases.
- 3D foldable, 5-ply Non-woven and melt blown filter layer
- Stops 95% of particles more than 0.3 microns in size
- Helps to stop substances such as chemicals, dust and airborne diseases
- Single-strap design with welded dual point attachment helps provide a secure seal
- Adjustable nose-clip helps provide a custom fit and secure seal
- Lightweight construction promotes greater worker acceptance and may help increase wear time
- Advanced electrostatic media is designed for ease of breathing
- Non-medical, non-surgical, suitable for daily use by ordinary people
- Size:3 (3D fold) X 10 CM (One Size fits all)
- Single piece poly bag packing, 20 pcs box packing
- Flat bound design for easy storage
- For individual usage only, not to be shared with anyone
- Store the product in a dry, well-ventilated place & Keep away from harmful gases and steam
- In case of difficulty in breathing, immediately change the mask
- Remove the mask from behind (do not touch the front of mask); discard in a closed bin; clean hands with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water.
- Data suggests limiting the number of reuses to no more than five uses per mask to ensure an adequate safety margin.
How to use
- Before putting on a mask, clean hands with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water. Cover mouth and nose with mask and make sure there are no gaps between your face and the mask.
- Avoid touching the mask while using it; if you do, clean your hands with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water.
- Replace the mask with a new one as soon as it is damp.
- CE certified, FDA certified
- ISO 13485:2016
- GMP certified
What is KN95
KN95 is an industry-standard and means that the mask provides the intended effectiveness of filtering 95 percent of particles with a mass median diameter of 0.3 micrometres.
N95 v KN95 v FFP2 face masks
What is different between N95 and KN95?
In short, they are basically all the same. They stop 95% of particles >0.3 microns in size. The N95 is the USA Code, KN95 is China code, KF94 is Korea code and FFP2 is the EU code, this includes the UK. KN95, KF95 and FFP2 face masks are N95 face mask alternatives & N95 equivalents. They are all the same, don’t worry about the code, the only difference between them is the country they were tested at.
(must be ≥ X% efficient)
|N95||NIOSH-42C FR84||≥ 95%|
|FFP2||EN 149-2001||≥ 94%|
|P2||AS/NZ 1716:2012||≥ 94%|
|Korea 1st Class||KMOEL-2017-64||≥ 94%|
|DS||Japan JMHLW Notification 214, 2018||≥ 95%|
Due to the nature of this product, we ask that all opened packs are not to be returned, for the safety of our team.