3 Ply Masks with Nose Pin (With Filter)
3Ply Mask is made of two Layers of non-woven fabric and one layer of melt blown filter for bacterial filtration of above 95%.Soft and comfortable ear hook keeps it hold on your face without the need to adjust it when you work. A flexible Nose bar is adopted at the bridge of nose; The four sides of the mask join flatly and tightly to the face; Hence, it avoids unfiltered air directly entering the disposable face masks and thus make breathe safely.
- General use disposable face mask, not intended for medical usage
- Stops 95% of particles more than 0.3 microns in size
- Comes with Ultrasonic Sealing of layers to ensure perfect seal without mechanical large pore sizes in the medium for maximum safety
- 3 pleats of folds to allow the user to expand the mask so it covers the area from the nose to the chin.
- Comfortable Ear-Loops (Latex free)
- Non-washable and Non- reusable
- Adjustable nose-clip helps provide a custom fit and secure seal
- Size: 17 X 9.5 CM (One Size fits all)
- Outer layer: 20 GSM Non- woven spunbonded fabric
- Middle layer: 20 GSM Melt Blown filter
- Inner later: 20 GSM Non- woven spunbonded fabric
- Each box consists of 50 units, 10 box – Master carton
- Flat bound design for easy storage
- For individual usage only, not to be shared with anyone
- In case of difficulty in breathing, immediately change the mask
- Remove the mask from behind (do not touch the front of mask); discard in a closed bin; clean hands with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water.
How to use
- Before putting on a mask, clean hands with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water. Cover mouth and nose with mask and make sure there are no gaps between your face and the mask.
- Avoid touching the mask while using it; if you do, clean your hands with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water.
- Replace the mask with a new one as soon as it is damp and do not re-use single-use masks.
- BTS tested and certified
- ISO 9001:2015 certified Factory
- GMP certified
Due to the nature of this product, we ask that all opened packs are not to be returned, for the safety of our team.