The world these days is gripped with the fear of Corona virus and face masks are an important component to save us from catching an infection. But due to the pandemic, the world is facing a shortage of these masks and hence judicious use of face masks is paramount.
These non-medical face masks nonetheless provide excellent protection for you against potentially viral droplets on the air and from you for others if yourself might be sick. These masks are multi-layered and include an exterior made largely from polyester for extra breathability.
Easy to customize as per client’s logo and brand colours.
MOQ for customization – 1000 Units.
- Lightweight construction promotes greater worker acceptance and may help increase wear time
- Non-medical, non-surgical, suitable for daily use by ordinary people
- Reusable and washable upto 30 – 50washes (depending on individual usage)
- Non- Elastic ear-loop for better comfort and fit
- Colour fastness guaranteed
- Size:0 X 19.0 CM (One Size fits all)
- Non elastic cotton ear loop
- Outer layer: 160 GSM 100% Cotton layer
- Middle layer: 160 GSM 100% Cotton layer
- Inner later: 160 GSM 100% Cotton layer
- We recommend cleaning your mask every day to make sure your mask is working to its full potential.
- Wash your mask in clean warm (around 30°C) soapy water, making sure you rinse all components thoroughly before allowing them to dry naturally.
- Single piece poly bag packing for hygiene and safety
- For individual usage only, not to be shared with anyone
- Store the product in a dry, well-ventilated place & Keep away from harmful gases and steam
- In case of difficulty in breathing, immediately change the mask
- Remove the mask from behind (do not touch the front of mask); discard in a closed bin; clean hands with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water.
How to use
- Before putting on a mask, clean hands with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water. Cover mouth and nose with mask and make sure there are no gaps between your face and the mask.
- Avoid touching the mask while using it; if you do, clean your hands with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water.
- Replace the mask with a new one as soon as it is damp
- Oeko-Tex Certified fabric
- ISO 9001: 2008 Certified Factory
- SEDEX Certified Factory
Due to the nature of this product, we ask that all opened packs are not to be returned, for the safety of our team.